Harvard Kennedy School’s Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs today announced the launch of the Project on Europe and the Transatlantic Relationship, an effort to help reinvigorate a continental bond that has anchored global order, provided peace and stability, and fueled economic expansion for seven decades.
- Associate, Project on Managing the Atom
- Board of Directors
- Teresa and John Heinz Professor of Environmental Policy
- Co-Director, Science, Technology and Public Policy Program
- Member of the Board, Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs
- President Obama's Science Advisor and Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy (January 2009 – January 2017)